Apply for financing. https://express-simple.com/southwestauctioncompany/
SOUTHWEST AUCTION CO., INC.
1510 SOUTH COLLINS FREEWAY
P.O. BOX 219
HOWE, TEXAS 75459
Internet Premium: Tiered
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer
Payment Instructions: CREDIT CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED. ONLY USED AS A VERIFICATION TOOL. Please contact Southwest Auction Co. for payment instructions. SWA also accepts cash or cashier's checks. . Payment must be received two days following the auction. BUYERS PREMIUM: 3% buyers premium applies for all buyers, on-site and internet buyers, premium is capped at $350 per item. An additional 3% buyers premium applies for internet buyers capped at $1150 per lot. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 6%, with 3% of the premium capped at $350 per item and 3% of the premium capped at $1150. The maximum buyers premium on-site buyers will pay is $350 per item. The maximum buyers premium internet buyers will pay is $1500 per item.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Bidder is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.
Checkout Date & Times: Payment must be received two days following the auction.
Location: Hwy 75 South, 1510 S Collins Frwy, Howe, TX
All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Southwest Auction Co., Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Southwest Auction Co., Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Southwest Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. Buyer is responsible from time of sale and will not hold SWA responsible for any liability, resulting from theft, accidents, or fire. Items purchased and not picked up after 90 days will be retagged to buyer and sold. Items listed are subject to prior sale, as we buy, sell and trade daily. Announcements made Day of Sale supersede all printed material. Descriptions and hours are believed to be correct, but not guarenteed.